Hi there! I hope everyone had a happy Easter. I was able to squeeze in a little bit of sewing today (right in time for this post) and I hope you were too!
Luckily it was really simple. I put together the embroidered blocks for my new Sundance quilt (available through your BERNINA dealer) – this time I’m sewing in my Topiary line for Blend Fabrics. The final quilt will look like this…
The SKUs for this quilt are listed as “Option 3” here, in case you are interested. I decided to embroider the central block using more pink to draw one’s eye.
I got so excited to see them sewn together I forgot to wash out the water-soluble stabilizer before hitting them with an iron. Whoops! So there is a little puckering but it will wash out of the final piece.
I can’t wait to make the rest of the quilt! And if you’re sewing along, I’d love to see yours. Post to Instagram with the hashtags #berninausa #sundancequilt.