Hi guys! A few things:
- I wanted to let you know that recently I designed a free pattern for BERNINA for a Zippered Rulerwork Bag at is now live, so hop on over to BERNINA and get the PDF directions and see the videos!
- Also, below is a sneak peek of my new collection debuting for Spring Market, Folk Art Fantasy for Contempo Studios of Benartex. Yes, it coordinates with Sewing Room and I hope you love it! I am having so much fun sewing patterns with these fabrics right now – I can’t wait to show you! For a sneak peek of my FAVORITE print in the entire collection please join my Facebook Group!
- I’m excited to announce that I’ll be teaching a five day class again at Empty Spools Seminars in Asilomar, CA in 2018 and I can’t wait! This is a beautiful retreat that is really unique – 5 days of intense study in small groups – amazing! I’ve designed a new modern sampler especially for this event incorporating a bunch of different techniques. More information can be found on the Empty Spools website so, if you are free March 18th-23rd of 2018, please join us!
- While at QuiltCon I had a chance to sit down with Stephanie of Sit & Sew Radio, so if you are interested, hop on over to her site to listen!
- Finally, Nordic Holiday fabric and patterns are now shipping to shops! If you don’t have a local shop, you can find the patterns here.
I hope you have a lovely weekend – happy quilting!
Get updates via email!