It is American Patchwork and Quilting‘s turn on the Modern Elegance blog hop. They aren’t set up for giveaways, so for this day you can enter right here.
Make sure to check out APQ‘s post – they did a great job coloring pages from Modern Elegance. I need to take lessons from them!!!
To enter leave me a comment telling me what you are working on in your sewing room!
Deadline will be the end of the hop – Friday, December 11th at midnight.
Thanks APQ and to all of you for entering! Happy quilting!
Note: The winner of the book for this post is Lori Morton – congratulations Lori!
This is the last day of The Free-Motion Quilting Idea Book blog Tour. (Say that 3 times fast)
By now you probably know all about the book…
- That it was designed to spark your imagination so you could try some new designs and get those finished quilt tops quilted!
- That most of the pages in the book are devoted to diagrams that show you how to accomplish quilting with ease
- That you can look things up by family or by block.
- That there is a coordinating sampler available for download on C&T’s site with piecing instructions for every block in the book.
- That VERY soon (I don’t have an exact date yet) there will be an app with access to videos and animations for the allover patterns in the book in the iTunes store.
- That all the videos were filmed on the BERNINA Q 24 and the BERNINA 790.
And that you have a chance to win a copy of the book right here by leaving a comment on this post before midnight on Sunday, November 15th, telling me your favorite allover free-motion allover pattern. It can be one you enjoy quilting or one you’d like to learn. (And don’t forget some stops on the FMQIdea Book blog tour are still accepting entries!)
One more thing… if you already have the book thank you for purchasing it and I hope you enjoy it! If you do, please consider leaving a review on Amazon’s site. I would really appreciate it.
I’m excited to announce the beginning of The Free-Motion Quilting Idea Book blog tour. For each of the next nine weekdays, C&T will be giving out a copy of The Free-Motion Quilting Idea book on various blogs. Make sure to visit all the stops to maximize your change to win!
I’ll also be posting a reminder every day to my Facebook page to visit specific sites.
So, without further ado, here is the schedule:
If you are interested in creating a quilt that incorporates all the blocks in the book on which you can practice, check out The Free-Motion Quilting Idea Sampler, available as a download from C&T. I started a Facebook group for quilters working on the sampler, or just applying the concepts from the book.
Make sure to visit C&T’s blog today for the first chance to win!