Note: The winner of the book for this post is Lori Morton – congratulations Lori!
This is the last day of The Free-Motion Quilting Idea Book blog Tour. (Say that 3 times fast)
By now you probably know all about the book…
- That it was designed to spark your imagination so you could try some new designs and get those finished quilt tops quilted!
- That most of the pages in the book are devoted to diagrams that show you how to accomplish quilting with ease
- That you can look things up by family or by block.
- That there is a coordinating sampler available for download on C&T’s site with piecing instructions for every block in the book.
- That our Free-Motion Quilting Idea Sampler Facebook group is up and running! I’m sewing the sampler in Carina there but people are using all sorts of fabric and we are cheering each other on. (Please join us!!!)
- That VERY soon (I don’t have an exact date yet) there will be an app with access to videos and animations for the allover patterns in the book in the iTunes store.
- That all the videos were filmed on the BERNINA Q 24 and the BERNINA 790.
And that you have a chance to win a copy of the book right here by leaving a comment on this post before midnight on Sunday, November 15th, telling me your favorite allover free-motion allover pattern. It can be one you enjoy quilting or one you’d like to learn. (And don’t forget some stops on the FMQIdea Book blog tour are still accepting entries!)
One more thing… if you already have the book thank you for purchasing it and I hope you enjoy it! If you do, please consider leaving a review on Amazon’s site. I would really appreciate it.